Don’t toss out those blackened bananas! You can still use them in some easy, kid-friendly recipes. Here are some good ones.
1. One-ingredient Banana Ice Cream that’s dairy free and great for countering hot Bkk days – Get the recipe here.
2. Deliciously moist Greek Yogurt Banana Muffins packed with an extra boost of protein from the yogurt.
3. Most kids would love a Banana Vanilla Milkshake, made with frozen banana chunks, vanilla extract and milk.
4. Healthy cookies made with ripe bananas, oatmeal and walnuts. You can get creative and experiment with other kinds of nuts, cinnamon, vanilla, raisins, chocolate chips, etc.
5. Banana and avocado, mixed with Greek yogurt, make a great frozen treat. Read more here.
6. Peanut Banana Breakfast Loaves are both easy and delicious – a winning combo!
7. For those willing to make the extra effort, create a decadent Banana Nut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting for someone’s birthday.
8. Oh, and there’s always Banana Bread, using an easy recipe that you can mash, mix, pour in 10 minutes.
Register your email address here and we’ll notify you when a new article gets uploaded.
Above images from the Kitchn (www.thekitchn.com).