Wrappini launched approximately six months ago in Bangkok, introducing a more eco-friendly wrap for use in the kitchen and home. With such wraps on hand, users can stop using such harmful and wasteful items as cling (Saran) wrap, plastics bags, wax paper, etc. They are great for wrapping fruit, veggies, cheese, bread and more.
All Wrappini products are made by hand with local ingredients from the area – natural beeswax from Thonburi, 100% pure cotton fabric made in Thailand, and organic coconut oil from local vendors. Most notably, the wraps are:
- Reusable (for approx. 9 months)
- Fridge/freezer friendly
- Hygienic and food safe
- Petito (small) – Perfect for covering half a piece of cut fruit or vegetable, wrapping up a snack to take on the go, protecting cheese and covering a small bowl.
- Medio (medium) – This is best for wrapping up a sandwich for the office/school, covering a bowl of leftovers or preserving a block of cheese.
- Gordo (large) – Ideal for wrapping up a loaf of bread, covering a casserole dish or preserving larger vegetables, like leafy greens.
- Petito Set (small + small)
- Medio Set (small + medium)
- Gordo Set (medium + medium)
- Starter Set (small + medium + large)
Wraps are available via the online shop, Facebook store, LINE (@wrappini) and at various markets around town, most reliably every other weekend at K-Village Farmers Market (at Jo’s Artisan Cheese stand). Besides that, Wrappini often pops up at various fairs (Hope, Passion, SILC) and school markets (Shrewsbury, Harrow, Patana) around the city.
BKK Kids’ latest giveaway is for 2 Starter Sets from Wrappini! Simply enter your details below. Two winners will be randomly chosen on Tuesday, 12 Dec. Contest closes at midnight on Monday, 11 Dec. Good luck!