The Australian Boarding and Day Schools Fair is back in Bangkok for 2023 and is happening this Saturday 23rd September 2023! Australian schools love coming to Bangkok to meet Thai families face-to-face and to talk about the benefits of a primary or secondary school education in Australia for your children. This is a fantastic opportunity for Thai families to visit school booths and ask all the questions they have about Australia, our schools, and why we’d love you to choose us as your study abroad destination.
When & Where
Are you looking for boarding, homestay, coeducation, girls school, boys school? Australia has so many options and you can meet 16 of Australia’s finest schools offering all these options and more at the Australian Boarding and Day Schools Fair on Saturday 23 September from 11.00am – 4.00pm. Join us at the JW Mariott Hotel Bangkok, 4 Sukhumvit Road, Soi 2, Bangkok. Food and drinks supplied, and entry is free click HERE attend and register your interest.
Find out what each school can offer and how their world class education and teaching standards can lead to top universities all over the world.
- Immanuel College (South Australia)
- International House Sydney (NSW)
- Kincoppal-Rose Bay (NSW)
- Knox Grammar School (NSW)
- Melbourne Girls Grammar (VIC)
- Oakleigh Grammar (VIC)
- Ravenswood School for Girls (NSW)
- Scotch College (VIC)
- Seymour College (South Australia)
- St Leonard’s College (VIC)
- St Catherine’s School Melbourne (VIC)
- St. Catherine’s School Sydney
- Stella Maris College (NSW)
- The Illawarra Grammar School (NSW)
- The King’s School (NSW)
- Wesley College (VIC)
Some Great Reasons to Attend
Some great reasons to attend the Australian Day & Boarding Schools Exhibition in Bangkok include
- Meet senior staff from 16 of Australia’s top schools. They will discuss how their school can meet your child’s study needs, and will answer all the questions you have about their school and studying in Australia.
- Each school will have representatives to assist you with your questions, and interpreters to translate information if you need it.
- Meet with Education Agents who can advise you on school selection, the application process, how to register for an AEAS Test, and Visa application.
- Seminar to prepare your child to study in Australia at 12.00 – 12.30 hrs – Everything you need to know about studying in an Australian school Presented by AEAS
- 13.00 – 13.30 hrs Tips for selecting the right Australian school for your child Presented by Bec Carolan, Head of Enrolments, Ravenswood NSW.
Benefits of Attending This Exhibition
Australia is a fantastic destination for your child! Offering a safe, welcoming and multi-cultural environment, Australia’s schools are consistently recognised as some of the best in the world. All Australian schools are subject to strict government regulation to ensure the welfare and wellbeing of every international student. Australian schools offer high levels of care for their students, and offer many opportunities for students to excel in and out of the classroom. With Australia located so close to Thailand, most major cities are only an eight-hour flight away!
Thai students that study at an Australian high school enjoy easy access to top Australian universities. Because of the very high academic results achieved by students at Australian private schools like those attending this event, they are more easily able to gain entry to the university and course they wish to study. Australia has seven universities among the top 100 in the world according to the 2023 QS Rankings. Starting your child’s study abroad journey early at an Australian school is a fantastic way to help them prepare for university.
Whether you already have plans to send your child to Australia, or are only just starting to consider study abroad for your child, attending this exhibition is a great way to find out more about what it means to study in a top quality Australian school. The friendly school staff in attendance will be available to answer all of your questions, and help you to plan for your child’s future.
There will be delicious free food and drinks available throughout the day, as well as the opportunity to participate in a range of seminars about high school study in Australia. This is an opportunity that should not be missed!
Your Hosts AEAS
Never heard of AEAS? Let us tell you a bit about us!
AEAS provides English language assessment developed specifically for international primary and secondary students wishing to study in high school abroad. The AEAS test assesses English proficiency, maths and general ability skills and provides parents, students and agents with a comprehensive understanding of their current abilities and a recommendation for the year level of entry in an Australian classroom. The report also highlights any areas of English language they may need support with.
80% (over 300) Australia’s top schools require students to take the AEAS test as part of their school application process. Schools use the AEAS test report in many different ways, including determining how best to support your child and their needs when enrolling and commencing at the school.
An AEAS test enables parents to plan their child’s optimal study abroad pathway.