Harrow Bangkok celebrate another year of exceptional university offers for their Year 13 graduates, the Class of 2020.
A vigorous academic curriculum balanced with an equally vigorous leadership, service and extracurricular programme mean students are well prepared for university life across the globe. This year, students have been rewarded for a challenging year with outstanding offers from leading universities across 11 countries.
267 Offers From UK Universities Include
- 50 offers from the London colleges: Imperial, King’s, UCL and LSE
- 137 offers from Russell Group leading British universities
- 5 students to Scotland’s first university, the University of St Andrews
- 19 offers from The Guardian’s 6th best university in the UK, the University of Bath
88 Offers From US Universities Include
- Multiple offers from the University of California campus’ Boston University, Georgia Tech, NYU, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Two music scholars being awarded scholarships for the Berklee School of Music in Boston
- The University of Michigan to major in law, justice and social change
Ivy League & Oxbridge Success This Year Include
- Ivy League UPenn – Sociology Major
- The University of Oxford to read Human Sciences
- Cornell University’s Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management
- Two boarding students with offers to read mathematics at the University of Cambridge
Our Medics Programme Continues To Move From Strength To Strength
- This year’s 8 medics/dentist applicants received 15 offers to study medicine/dentistry in Thailand, the UK, Canada and Malaysia
- The Thailand offers being medicine at Mahidol University (Rama Hospital)
- Dentistry at Thammasat University
- Medicine at Chulabhorn International College of Medicine, Thammasat University
“We are immensely proud of all our graduates and we know they are more than ready for the challenges ahead at university. Recent global events have highlighted the independent learning skills and resilience our students have acquired over time. All our students are supported over many years through our pastoral and careers programme to be fully prepared for university and beyond. We are excited about what the future holds for our graduates and we wish them success and happiness as they embark on the next chapter of their educational journey.”
Harrow Bangkok provides a world-class British education for students aged 18 months to 18 years, with an emphasis on high quality weekly or full time boarding. Year on year, Harrow Bangkok students celebrate outstanding A Level and IGCSE results. Click here for their online admissions form and to book a tour.
Pssst… enjoying what you’re reading?
Join our community and never miss an event, post or update! Just enter your email address below: