Show your kids that they can construct more than spaceships and houses with Lego bricks. Here are 7 ideas for fun things to make.
1. Create a Lego mosaic using a large base plate and the smallest bricks. Get simple mosaic templates here.
2. Relish a simpler time with these classic Lego building instructions and introduce your children to the Lego models you built as a child.
4. Using loose Duplo or Lego blocks, get kids to engineer hearts and challenge them to stack the hearts in various configurations.
5. Make a quick and easy Lego zip line to test out slopes, angles, gravity and tension, plus introduce engineering skills.
6. Got a tot learning their ABCs? Use Duplo blocks to recreate the uppercase letters of the alphabet – get printable cards here.
7. Create a Lego maze or marble run – another great way to hone problem solving skills!