Many kids love playing with slime, and here’s how to make your own using ingredients easily found at your local convenience store or supermarket. No Borax required!
You will need:
· “Srijan” powder (a cosmetic item found at 7-Eleven and Boots, packaged in the blue floral container)
· Latex Glue
· Baby Oil
· Food Colouring
1. Mix 3 tablespoons of “Srijan” powder (this acts as the thickening agent) with 4 tablespoons of water. Stir well and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, mix 4 tablespoons of latex glue with 6 tablespoons of water. Stir well and then add a few drops of food colouring. Keep stirring.
3. Add the powder mixture (from step 1) into the glue mixture (step 2) slowly; do not add all of it at once. Stir until slime develops. If it’s quite watery, add more powder mixture. If the slime hardens too much and isn’t stretchy, you’ve added too much powder mixture.
4. Add a few drops of baby oil to the slime and massage it with your hands until it’s not too sticky. Done! This will keep for about a week in an airtight container.