Australian Therapy Services provide online speech pathology to support children who are experiencing difficulties with communication.
Are you concerned about your child's communication skills?
- Do they have difficulty following directions and answering questions?
- Do they use shorter sentences than their peers? Do they have difficulty with grammar or vocabulary?
- Do they have trouble with speech sounds and are hard to understand?
- Do they speak with a stutter?
- Are they experiencing learning difficulties in the classroom?
Australian Therapy Services provide Speech Pathology to support the development of these crucial skills in your children.
We offer an online service that is conveniently provided directly to your home or school. We connect our qualified Australian therapists to families in Thailand using our specialised telehealth platform.
We provide the following services:
● Individual therapy
● Parent and teacher training
Why choose Australian Therapy Services?
● We can provide online therapy at a time and place convenient to our families.
● We use a dedicated telehealth platform designed for Speech Pathologists.This platform allows us to work directly with children but also provides a central location for communication and sharing of tasks and activities.
● We have an understanding of bilingual language development.
● We are committed to providing a service as part of an inclusive model which fosters collaboration between the family, school and therapist. We want to empower parents and teachers to better support children with communication difficulties.
● We are continually working to develop relationships with international schools and promote the benefits of Speech Pathology in Thailand.