The Best Beginning offers the most comprehensive range of prenatal, postnatal services and courses in Thailand. No one offers more support to your new family than we do. Conveniently located in Interchange 21 Building (Asoke), The Best Beginning is also a great place to meet other mothers, mothers-to-be, and couples in exactly the same situation that you are in.
We offer classes for newly pregnant women as Childbirth Preparation or HypnoBirthing. We also offer Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, Lactation Consultation or Home or Hospital Visit by our European Midwives and International Lactation Consultant (IBCLC). Our First Aid and CPR classes are for parents, nannies and companies. We also offer many activities for babies, like music, massage, art or sensory and gym classes.
We strongly believe that a lot of learning can occur while babies are doing what they do best: playing and exploring. Our baby activities are designed to support both the cognitive and emotional development of your children. While having fun, they will also be developing their social, physical and communication skills.
Baby Massage Class
At The Best Beginning, massage services are tailored especially for babies from 1 to 12 months old. Classes are facilitated by a fully qualified and experienced infant massage instructor. The duration of the class is one hour, and one bottle of natural oil is included. Parents, nannies or any caregiver is more than welcome to come with the baby.
Why infant massage for you and your baby?
- Bonding – Promotes the parent/child bond, secure attachments and strong, healthy relationships to last a lifetime.
- Relief – Soothes gastrointestinal pain/discomfort, colic, restless and sleepless days and nights. Promotes regular sleep/wake cycles.
- Sociability – Decreasing stress and anxiety in social and public situations.
- Growth & Development – Studies report that regular massage stimulates early and healthy growth stages & brain development.
- Reduces stress – Promotes the release of anti-stress hormones that are beneficial for both parent and baby.
- Circulation & Healing – Increasing the flow and efficiency of the body systems stimulating support of the body’s own natural resources.
- Communication – Learn your infant’s non-verbal language. Communicate your love through nurturing and compassionate touch.
- Classes are limited to 10 mothers and babies.
- Complimentary massage oil and handouts will be given to all in attendance.
Baby Gym Class
We focus on gross motor skill through playing in many activities and in safe environment. This class will involve a lot of movements that every child will be productive, happy and enjoyable. Children will develop:
- Body- awareness and control
- Posture, balance and eye-hand coordination
- Social skill such as sharing and waiting for others
- Emotional confidence since young age
At The Best Beginning, we prepare sensory activities for pre-walker to enjoy the sensory activities in all senses.
Some people, when they think about sensory play, immediately pictures of sand and water tables come to their minds, but it is not all about touch: it’s also about the other senses.
You can come with your baby to Baby Sensory Class and enjoy playing and learning with your little one.
Children are learning by using their senses, and art is a great learning tool from a very young age.
Our class is designed for all pre-walker babies, to create artworks that can keep forever to remind them, at some point of their lives, when they were little. It is a great value to spend creative time with your baby, enjoying Baby Art Class. We guarantee that you will always take home happy memories with you.
There are no rules, no right or wrong, only exploring is allowed. Let your baby surprise you with their art works, the result will melt your heart.
Baby Music Class
Introduce your baby to music and support the development of your child’s senses during 1 hour, including:
- Singing and dancing with your baby
- Playing musical instruments for and with your baby
- Experimenting with different sounds and musical instruments from all over the world
- Learning how to stimulate and comfort your baby through music
Our team of professional staffs and related service-provider partners, are here to provide the necessary information you need to feel comfortable and confident with your delivery, new-borns, infants or toddlers.