HEI Schools Bangkok Open Day: “Fun Finn Food” on Saturday, November 25th, from 9am to 12pm.
We will bring the joy of Finnish early childhood education to life through a day of exciting activities centered around food!
Children will have the opportunity to explore the world of food through engaging activities such as food art, cooking, role play, and more! They will unleash their creativity by making colorful and delicious creations, while also learning about different ingredients and their nutritional benefits. Our goal is to foster a love for food and a curiosity for healthy eating habits from an early age.
In addition to these hands-on activities, we have some special surprises in store.
– Meet professional chef and nutritionist from Finland, Jussi Vesanen, who is also a HEI parent. Drop by from 9am-12pm
– Info session. Meet Head of school and Pedagogy team at 10:00-10:30am
– Book a private session with HEI Parents.
– Meet HEI Teachers and Staff
– Ask questions and explore learning environment
We are excited to welcome you and your family to our Fun Finn Food Open House. It will be a day filled with laughter, learning, and delicious discoveries.
Come and experience Finnish early childhood education, where fun and food go hand in hand!
To register, please click here
Register Now! Seats are limited!
No parking at school. Please see parking information in the link.
For more information, please call 0820025555