3-5, 6-10, 11-12, 13+
Do you want your child to succeed in debate?
If so, you're not alone. Many parents and students are faced with this challenge when they first start their debate journey.
But don't worry, Point Avenue's experts are here to help.
Here's the pathway to level-up your child debate upon your individual needs and experience level :
For students in grades 3-5:
● Building a foundation for good communication in English including the 4 skills of Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing
● Cultivating sustainable reading and writing habits
● Always asking the question "What?" and "Why?"
● Sharpening your confidence in public speaking
For students in grades 6-8:
● Keeping reading and writing habits sustainable
● Learning and practicing debating and rhetorical models and laws
● Participating in domestic and international debate tournaments
For students in grade 9 and up:
● Finding out about outstanding events in the world
● Continuing to participate in debate competitions
● Creating a personal archive for documents, feedback, and learnings"
We offer three inclusive and unique courses designed to give your child the knowledge and interpersonal skills they need to succeed in debate.
Whether they're a beginner, intermediate, or advanced debater, we have a course that's right for them.
Our courses are taught by experienced coaches who will help your child develop their critical thinking, research, and public speaking skills.
They'll also learn how to think on their feet and build confidence.
So if you're ready to help your child succeed in debate, sign them up for one of Point Avenue's courses today!
• There are: Public Speaking
• Debate for Starters
• Debate Bootcamp
To learn more about our Debate Summer Camp 2023 with our three unique courses are designed pathway to level-up your debate skills upon your individual needs and experience level
Click "SIGN UP" below to send us your interested
LINE ID: @pointavenue or click https://lin.ee/hzyOh9A
02 105 3380
Point Avenue 3rd fl. Gateway Ekamai
Gateway Ekkamai, Phra Khanong Subdistrict, Sukhumvit Road, Phra Khanong Subdistrict, Khlong Toei District, Bangkok, Thailand
3-5, 6-10, 11-12, 13+