One event on May 23, 2023 at 8:00 am
One event on May 30, 2023 at 8:00 am
Join our workshop “Understanding Personality Traits & Developmental Stages of Play” by Khun Tanika Panyarachun,
a child and adolescent counselor at Little Sprouts Children’s Centre, to discover how to nurture your child’s unique personality traits and promote their healthy development through play!
This is a three-day workshop requested by popular demand among parents.
The workshop will take place in May on the 16th, 23rd, and 30th
from 8:00-9:00 am in the Recital Hall, Shrewsbury City Campus.
This workshop is open to the public, as well as Shrewsbury parents, where every family can benefit from the information presented in this talk, which will focus on:
– How to deal with your children’s different personality traits?
– Why is shyness different from introversion?
– How to help your child be their best selves?
– How do the different stages of play influence your child’s development?
– Which stages of play should you work with your child as they get older?
– How can you help your child develop connection and social skills through play?