VERSO International School is running several exciting Summer Camps in its state-of-the-art facilities for all children ages 4 to 18 from 20 June – to 5 August. Please find below a list of the camps and click here to book. Our spaces are quickly filling up!
1. Hunsa camp includes inline and surf skating, Minecraft, My Youtube Channel, and Roblox and is open to children from ages 5 – 14 years.
2. Future-Ready camp includes activities related to Metaverse, AI, and Robotics and is open to children ages 6 – 16 years.
3. Volleyball camp will be taught by coach Amporn Hyapha who is a member of Thailand Women’s National Volleyball team and is open to children ages 9 – 18 years.
4. Basketball camp will be coached by David Bobalik, former coach for Thailand Women’s National Team who has played professionally and taught in more than 30 countries. This camp is open to children ages 8-15 years.
5. Swim camp has two levels: Learn to Swim for 4 – 12 years old, focusing on building water confidence, breathing control, and basic movement; while Competitive Swim, for 6 – 10 years, focuses on learning Freestyle, Breaststroke, and Butterfly strokes along with drills and diving.
6. Dance camp includes many activities for different age groups, such as Baby Ballet and creative camps (3 – 5 years); cover dance, K-Pop, and Hip-Hop for 6 – 9 years; and contemporary and modern ballet for children ages 10 – 15 years.
7. Music camp includes the Music Wonder camp (for 4 – 5 years) which includes a lot of creative and dance activities, and Drum and Make it Pop camps for children ages 6 – 15 years.
Families may choose to have their children join for any number of weeks. Each camp has a different booking deadline with the first on 15 June so hurry and book now here.
For details, please email [email protected] or call 02 080 6200.