Get into the Halloween spirit with these 9 spooky (and not so spooky) events happening around town.
1. Have fun with crafts at Little Pea! From 28-29 October, they will be offering free Halloween crafts for customers who join classes or come for drop-in play. Spook them by coming in costume and get 10% off (minimum purchase of 200 baht). More info: 02-712-5245
2. PopTales Ice Cream Factory and Cook First will ensure a delicious Halloween with their I-Scream Halloween Workshop on Saturday, 28 October, from 1pm-3pm. The price is 1,500 baht and includes awesome DIY ice cream spiders and pumpkin carving. Participants should be ages 10+. More info/bookings: LINE: mintpoptales; 085-072-4464
3. Get in the mood for Halloween at Curtain Up’s Spooky Sunday on 29 October, from 10am to 3pm. Kids ages 4 to 12 will be getting crafty and dressing up as creepy characters before a spooky perormance in front of family and friends. The price is 1,600 baht per child. More info/bookings: 085-552-5806; email@example.com
4. Head over to Game Over Lounge on 29 October for family trick or treating, starting at 12pm. Then stay for Halloween themed movies. For an older crowd, there will be scary movie screenings on Tuesday, 31 October, from 6pm. More info/bookings: 02-170-7684; firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The Londoner Brew Pub‘s Halloween Party is ideal for parents also looking to enjoy Sunday roast and all day Happy Hour. Taking place on Sunday, 29 October, from 12pm-4pm, the event includes a bouncy castle, face painting, balloon arts, games and crafts. More info/bookings: 02-022-8025
6. Halloween at Pallies caters to toddlers and younger children. On Tuesday, 31 October, from 8am to 6pm, children will enjoy a fun-filled day of Halloween themed activities. Nothing scary, we promise! More info/bookings: 062-298-8995
7. To send chills up your spine, Nichada Secret Garden presents The Zombie Haunted House on Tuesday, 31 October, from 2.30pm-9pm. From 2.30pm-5pm, it’s ‘soft scream’ time, while the ‘hard scream’ hours are from 5pm onwards. The cost is 200 baht for those above 120cm in height, 100 baht for 90-120cm, and free for under 90cm. Tickets can be purchased at Nichada’s offices or right at the venue on the day of the event. More info: 02-960-4348 Ext. 236.
8. Geared for the pre-school set, the KiddyKare Playgroup Halloween Party on Tuesday, 31 October, from 9am-11am, features a costume parade, trick or treating, Halloween crafts and game booths. Not so scary and lots of fun! The price is 350 baht per child. More info/bookings: 02-665-6777, 089-200-8896 or email@example.com
9. Come experience Halloween overload! For children ages 2 and up, the IPC Not So Scary Halloween Party is a great option. Held on Saturday, 4 November, from 6pm-8.30pm, the event features trick or treating, a not-so-scary haunted trail, a Halloween costume contest, games and more – all in a festive, kid-friendly setting. Admission fee is 100 baht. More info/bookings: 02-258-8105, firstname.lastname@example.org