Celebrate Halloween with your children at the below events. There’s something for every age group!
1. BAMBI’s annual Spooktacular Halloween Party is back! Held at Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit 57 on Saturday, 29 October from 9.30am to 12pm, the event offers a Halloween costume contest, games, activities and more for babies and younger children. The price is 300 baht per family for BAMBI members & 500 baht for non-members.
2. For children ages 2 and up, the IPC Not So Scary Halloween Party is a great option. It’s on Friday, 30 October, from 6pm to 8.30pm, in Sukhumvit 31. The party features trick or treating, games, a Halloween costume contest for parents and tots, and lots of other activities – all in a festive, but not too spooky setting. There is an entry fee of 100 baht.
3. Happy Halloween @Raffles American School invites all children to trick or treat and join other fun Halloween activities such as storytelling, golf, face painting and arts & crafts on Sunday, 30 October, from 1.30pm to 4pm. The school is brand new and it is located at 15 Moo 15 Bangna Trad Road Bangkaew, Bangplee, Samutprakan. Please call 02-034-0700 Ext. 100 for more info/directions.
4. On, Saturday, 29 October, Nielsen Hays Library will hold a special Halloween Saturday morning session for children. In addition to stories and themed crafts, there will be some games and sweet treats. Events are free for library members, and 200 baht per child for non-members.
5. One of Bangkok’s largest indoor playgrounds, Funarium is hosting their hugely popular annual bash, Halloween Party of Lights, from 29-30 October, from 10am to 6pm (7pm from Friday to Sunday). There will be a costume contest as well as a haunted house, games, face painting and trick or treating. There is a limit of 100 to 150 tickets sold each day; book in advance to secure a spot, as walk-ins will not be guaranteed admission.
6. The Wild Spooky Rumpus is taking place at The Commons, Thonglor 17 (Sukhumvit 55) on Saturday, 29 October, from 11am until late. Admission if free and kids can enjoy spooky activities including face painting, trick or treat bag making, Halloween games, photo corner, ghost stories, magic show, live music, community art and trick or treating!
7. For families with older kids, consider the American Women’s Club charity event, “An American Halloween”. This will be on Saturday, 29 October, from 6pm to midnight; the venue is Holiday Inn Sukhumvit 22 and includes dinner and a costume contest. Tickets are 3,200 baht per person. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
8. For families in Pattaya, why not check out the BAMBI Pattaya Halloween Bazaar? With shopping and kids’ activities, the event will be held on Saturday, 15 October, from 10am to 2.30pm; the venue is Regents International School Pattaya, 33/3 Moo1, Pong, Banglamung, Chonburi. The cost is 150 baht for BAMBI members and 250 baht for non-members.