Nick & Nishka, based in Bangkok, curates a collection of premium kids apparel, accessories and gifts for children from different imported boutique brands. The product range includes:
- DIY Clothing – This range features clothes with a fun and learning factor. It is not just a dress, but a DIY kit which engages kids in an activity that they will enjoy. Currently, there are two kinds of DIY clothing: Color n Wear, which comes with five permanent markets for kids to custom colour their own clothes; and Pin-up n Wear, which features coconut shell buttons in a pattern that can be adorned with detachable felt flowers, clouds, airplanes and pockets.
- Organic cotton & bamboo clothing – For the infant wear range, Nick & Nishka offers brands that manufacture clothing and essentials made from organic cotton and bamboo. Also, products are certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) or OEKO – Tex 100 Standard.
- Mosquito repellent clothing – This is an innovative clothing range that is an effective way to prevent mosquito bites and thus vector borne diseases. The 100% cotton fabric encompasses a patented technology to impregnate the fabric with DEET, which has been proven to be durable and effective to repel mosquitoes and insects. It is marked safe, in accordance with WHO (World Health Organization) Safety Standards, and lasts up to 3.5 years and 80 washes.
- Casual and occasion wear made with natural fabrics – The brand also carries casual and occasion wear clothing for kids made of natural fabrics like cotton, silk, etc. There are no synthetic fabric (polyester, etc.) used in any of the products. No synthetic fabric or lining, no itchy embroidery means super comfy feeling!
“We believe the essence of every unique product is the story behind its people, their creativity and inspiration. We love the craftsmen who create unique pieces with their own hands. We love creativity, fair production, natural fabrics and good prints. We like to be selective in our choices and above everything else, we love to discover, to feel wonderment and to surprise you,” says Supreet, Founder of Nick & Nishka. “We are always on the lookout for new and exciting objects for your stylish tots that fulﬁll the criteria of good design and quality at a reasonable price.”
We have a gift from Nick & Nishka to give away! One lucky winner can choose one of the following gifts (valued up to 1,690 baht):
- Printed mosquito repellent stole of 60″ X 70″ (inches) in 100% cotton
- Rainbow cloud and raindrops crib mobile made of GOTS certified organic cotton
- DIY Pin-up n Wear Shirt (sizes available for 2-3 yrs, 3-4 yrs , 4-5 yrs, 5-6 yrs)
Enter below for a chance to win the gift. One random winner will be chosen; the contest closes at midnight on Sunday, 2 July 2017, and the winner will be notified by e-mail shortly after. The gift will be sent by post to addresses in Thailand only. Good luck!
For more information, visit Nick & Nishka’s website, Facebook page and IG page, or write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, come see and shop for the products at their pop-up stall at the Great Outdoor Mini Market X The Commons in Thonglor from 1-2 July (11am to 10 pm).