Who doesn’t love a great birthday party? But not everyone enjoys the planning and stress that comes with arranging each detail, from decor and food to games and entertainment. Luckily, in Bangkok, we’ve got some good options – below are 5 experienced party planners who can throw the best bash at your home, condo or other chosen venue for English-speaking guests.
1. Glitz Party BKK is a detail-oriented party planner that is a “one-stop birthday party planning service”, with ready-made and customized party packages. The latter includes beautiful theme design, from the invitation card to a backdrop, table decorations, food and goodie bags. They can cater the entire event, while also arranging for a magician, balloon twisting clown, face painting, nail painting, bouncy house, tattoo station and more.
Glitz Party is currently offering a special promotion, exclusive for BKK Kids, for a 6,900 baht “Ready Package” (originally 8,500 baht). This includes the selection of one of 10 ready-prepared party theme designs (Superhero, Baby Blue, Carousel, My Little Pony, Frozen, Jungle, Peppa Pig, Thomas & Friends, Shopkins and Princess). Extra items can be added to this package as well. For those who want a customized party, Glitz Party BKK is also providing BKK Kids parents with a 10% discount. Both package promotions are available from today until December 2018. More info: email@example.com; 086-393-4472
2. Bee Kids Party offers kids’ party planning services, with you choosing a theme (if desired). If you’ve got the room, you can hire a range of impressive garden-based games and rides, ranging from huge inflatable slides and bouncy castles, to giant foam-filled pools, dunk tanks, and pony-themed carousels. They can also arrange for a variety of entertainment, like clowns and magicians. In addition, you can also book kid-friendly craft workshops and activities, including making gel candles and photo holders, and painting figurines. More info: firstname.lastname@example.org; 081-659-0636
3. Amazing K (aka Khun Kriengsak), a well known Bangkok-based magician, has been doing kids’ parties for awhile – he definitely knows how to delight children with his magic tricks and jokes. He can handle all of your party entertainment needs; aside from the magic show, he has a team to do face painting, balloon sculpting and glitter tattoos. He facilitates all the games (and brings prizes for the kids) as well as arranges for a bouncy house and piñata. More info: email@example.com; 081-613-5817
4. Bangkok Kids Party is both a supplier of a complete range of party supplies, with a shop on Rama 4 Road, as well as a party planner. They customize themed children’s parties at your home or suggested venues like kid-friendly restaurants around Bangkok, according to your needs and budget. They’ve also got a rental service for food carts (with staff), pool inflatables, carnival-type games, mascots, jugglers, musician and more. Bangkok Kids Party also features several 2-hour party packages for 20 kids, with basic balloon decor and 2 to 3 entertainment options, including inflatables and games. More info: firstname.lastname@example.org; 094-851-7676
5. Kids Party Bangkok, arranged by Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit, is a good option for those who’d like to throw a party in a hotel setting. This planner can handle every element of a big, memorable celebration for anywhere from 25 to 100 guests. Their set package includes a cake, photo backdrop, balloon decorations, favourite character standee figures, a creative kids’ menu and juices of your choice. For an extra fee, you can request party add-ons, such as a kid’s entertainer, piñata, balloon art, and a bouncy castle. More info: 02-305-6000
Photo Credit: Glitz Party BKK